Ouch (UK) Disclaimer
1. Ouch (UK) is a Registered Charity 1091919 dedicated to helping sufferers and those researching into and treating Cluster Headaches.
2. Ouch (UK)
(i) provides support for sufferers of Cluster Headaches and their families;
(ii) increases public awareness of the condition
(iii) works to improve understanding of the condition, its prevalence and its affects;
(iv) liaises with the medical profession to improve diagnosis and treatment; and
(v) provides information and access to Cluster Headache sufferers and to those engaged in research into the causes, treatments and cure for the condition
3. While we have taken every care to compile accurate information and keep it up to date we cannot guarantee its correctness and completeness or suitable for purpose. The information is not and should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subject. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Consultation of medical professionals prior to any diagnostic treatment or health care decision is strongly recommended.
In no case should a patient make any changes to current therapy based on the information presented on this site or any other Ouch (UK) site without first consulting a neurologist or qualified health care provider.
4. Health Care professionals using the website should consult primary sources and official complete prescribing information before making any treatment decisions including the use of any drug or other product referred to on this site. The information provided on this site does not constitute medical or other professional advise and is subject to change.
5. Ouch (UK) is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this website is provided with no guarantee of completeness accuracy timeliness or the results obtained from the use of this information. Any warranties whatsoever either express or implied or included to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
6. In no event shall Ouch (UK) [its related Charities, Partners, Agents] or employees be liable to you or anyone else for any decisions made or actions taken in reliance on the information in this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind including (without limitation) compensatory direct indirect or consequential damages loss of date income or profit loss or of damage to property and claims of third parties.
7. Copyright in the content design and layout (including without limitation copyright in any logo and graphics) of this website belong to Ouch (UK). Visitors shall not acquire any rights or licences in or to the website and may not modify a copy distribute transmit reproduce public licence create derivative works from transfer or sell any information graphics designs or other copyright material obtained from this website. Copyright material can be downloaded for private (non-commercial) research study or in-house use only. Any other use of Ouch (UK) copyright material requires for the formal permission in writing of a duly authorised representative of Ouch (UK).
8. By using the Ouch (UK) website and the Members Board you agree to abide by the Terms of Ouch (UK) and shall indemnify Ouch (UK) jointly and severally from and against any costs liabilities damages and expenses incurred in connection with your use of the website.
9. No defamatory obscene unlawful offensive or material likely to cause annoyance will be submitted. If Ouch (UK) has any grounds for believing that any such material has been posted we may suspend your use of the website and discussion form without liability to you. Ouch (UK) shall not be held responsible for the content provided by third parties.
10. Only registered members of Ouch (UK) may use the Members Board. Members must keep their password secure and confidential. Members are responsible for any unauthorised use of their password.
11. Ouch (UK) may at any time suspend the use of the website change the content or technical specification of any aspect of the website and/or remove any material submitted by a member to the Members Board if it does not comply with Ouch (UK) terms.
12. You acknowledge that your use of the website is at your own risk if you are dissatisfied with the website or the terms or any content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the website.
13. Ouch (UK) does not warrant that the website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the website or its server is free of errors or virus worms or Trojan Horses". Ouch (UK) shall not be liable in the event of any damage suffered as a result of any such matters or similar matters.
14. No part of the website may be made available as part of another website. The website and the information contained therein cannot be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the website be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or any part of the website.
15. All sites wishing to provide links to the Ouch (UK) site must obtain formal permission in writing from a duly authorised representative of Ouch (UK) or links to external sites are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites link to the information there or any further links contained therein. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site likewise not linking to particular site does not imply a lack of endorsement.
16. If you would like Ouch (UK) permission for anything mentioned in these conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. By use of this website you are deemed to have read and consented to our Disclaimer. If you have not read or do not agree with the Disclaimer or any part of it please discontinue use of the Ouch (UK) website.