OUCH (UK) exists to:
- Provide support for sufferers of cluster headaches and their families.
- Increase public awareness of the condition.
- Work to improve understanding of the condition, its prevalence and its effects
- Liaise with the medical profession to improve diagnosis and treatment.
- Provide information and access to cluster headache sufferers to those engaged in research into the causes, treatments and cure for the condition.
- Produce its own database based on the experience of sufferers.
- Maintain a website as a source of information and a contact area for those affected, and produce similar literature for those without internet access.