In the past, OUCH and its fundraisers have been using Virgin Money Giving to promote challenges and to receive donations. However, this service is being discontinued at the end of November 2021 so OUCH has a new way for you to do this, directly through our website. Fundraisers can now create their own Personal Campaign Page and collect sponsorship donations on our website.
How to set up your page:
- If you are a member or already have an OUCH website account please log in to your account, then go to the fundraising application page. If you don't have an account you can set one up as part of the process.
- You will need to fill in the fields of your fundraising activity including a welcome, your story, fundraising target, optional progress thermometer, honour roll and an image. Tip: give as much info as you can and add an image to bring the page to life!
- Once completed, it needs to be approved by an OUCH admin. You will receive an email when your page becomes active and we will be in touch about your fundraising pack.
- You can then publicise your event and supporters can donate directly on your personal page via Paypal. They don't need to set up an account. Supporters can opt in to Gift Aid.
- You will receive an email for each donation if you have ticked the box to receive email notifications.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Thank you so much for your support and GOOD LUCK with your event!