As some of you may know, this month is the 1st Anniversary of the OUCH (UK) YouTube Channel.
To mark this special occasion and for the first time in the history of OUCH (UK), we will be doing a live stream on the channel on Friday 29th Jan 2021 @ 11.00am
We are going to have some very special guests, including the premiere of the pre-recorded podcast with Professor Peter Goadsby who talks about how Covid is affecting Cluster Headaches Sufferers.
Below is a schedule and a link to the channel, so make sure you are subscribed and click the bell to get notified when we go live.
- 11.00 - 11.30: Intro/Chat
- 11.30 - 12.30: Questions on HR/Benefits - Jason Clark (Trustee)
- 12.30 - 13.00: Pre-recorded podcast with Professor Peter Goadsby (Chairperson)
- 13.00 - 13.45: Questions with Sandra McDowell (Trustee) - Supporter
- 13.45 - 14.00: Clare Tucker video
- 14.00 - 14.45: Live podcast with Clare Tucker (Sufferer)
- 14.45 - 15.00: Break
- 15.00 - 16.00: TBC
- 16.00 - 16.30: What's Happening with OUCH (UK) in 2021 with Scott Bruce and Jason Clark (Trustees)
Go to the OUCH YouTube channel
Disclaimer: We are not able to answer any questions on treatments, diagnosis or anything else to do with your CH specifically. You should always refer to your GP or Consultant.