Research Volunteers Needed!
Brain Activation during Cluster Headache - BANG-CH - a Cluster Headache Imaging Study
RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
YOUR CHANCE TO HELP YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHER CH SUFFERERS.
The research team at Kings College Hospital are undertaking the above study which will scan the brain during the different phases of a cluster headache attack.
The volunteer criteria are:
- You must be a CH sufferer
- between the 18 and 60 years of age
The study involves:
- Having an fMRI [functional magnetic resonance imaging] scan of the brain during the different phases of a CH attack. The imaging does not include radiation and is safe.
- Attending an initial clinic visit with one of the headache team at Kings College Hospital and a further 3 whole day visits to the Clinical Research Facility at Kings College Hospital.
- Travel costs would be reimbursed and your time.
If you would like to take part or would like further information, please contact Dr Diana Wei at the Kings College Headache Group on Clusterheadachefirstname.lastname@example.org.
**In the email please make a brief statement that you are willing to be contacted for research. This is a European data protection issue. example: "Yes, please keep my contact details and you may contact me for research purposes."