call us on
01646 651 979

or overseas
+44 1646 651 979


(not 24hrs)


OUCH(UK) Organisation for the Understanding of Cluster Headache

Resources and Advice


  • EHRC Equality & Human Rights Commission - Equality Advisory Support service Helpline: 0808 800 0082
  • The Employment Tribunal
    Via your local CAB or Job Centre. Online:
    Public enquiry line: 0845 795 9775
  • ACAS - the Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service (open to employees and employers)
    Helpline 08457 47 47 47
  • Access To Work (via your local Job Centre). Advice on reasonable adjustments and home working
  • Citizens Advice Bureau (phone book)
    N.B. CAB advisors are unlikely to be equipped to deal with complex legal matters
  • The Brain Charity, Liverpool (available to sufferers of all neurological diseases, registered charity advises on employment rights and benefits) 0151 298 2999
  • Your Union
  • A solicitor who specialises in Employment Law
  • One of our  members who has experience in employment rights can assist members, contact Jason on


Web design by Turtlereality