2021 Cluster Headache Virtual Conference Sunday 5th December 2021
OUCH (UK) is delighted to announce the 2021 Cluster Headache Virtual Conference
Sunday 5th December 2021, 12pm - 4.30pm
The conference will be held virtually so we are hoping that will increase attendance from those all over the UK and abroad.
We will of course be hosting sessions covering cluster headache from a patient's view, a supporter's view and we will be hosting the ever popular employee rights and disability legislation covered by our very own specialist Jason Clark.
Confirmed sessions from leading researchers and practitioners, including:
- Professor Peter Goadsby, Professor of Neurology, King’s College Hospital, London, patron and chair of OUCH (UK)
- Dr Anish Bahra, Consultant Neurologist
- Dr Giorgio Lambru, Consultant Neurologist
- Dr Nick Silver, Consultant Neurologist
- Cluster Headache treatment options
- Areas of current research
- Informal breakouts to meet other sufferers and supporters
- Perspectives of OUCH (UK) Trustees and Officers
Free for OUCH members.
Discount will be automatically applied at the checkout for logged-in paid-up members. Your OUCH(UK) registered email address will be used to register you for the event. Log in here
£5 for non-members.
|Event fee||£ 5.00|